• Students are returning back to school fulltime on Monday 25 May, following their normal timetable with a Week A.
• School will resume with the normal curriculum with the exception of some activities that cannot go ahead for now – such as interschool sport, excursions.
• A reduced remote learning package is attached for school work this week. The learning package for this week will be due by Tuesday next week, 26 May.
Details for students
• Students will need to bring their laptop or tablet as well as their normal books for their normal timetabled lessons from Monday 25 May.
• The normal timetable and bell times will run throughout the week.
• Please bring a water bottle and any food you would like to consume at school. The canteen is not yet open.
• Sport will be conducted at school until further notice. Students need to wear their sports uniform on Wednesdays.
• All students are expected to wear full school uniform including the correct school jumpers and jackets.